Experience our beautiful region
A fantastic tourist destination
Southern Jutland offers a plethora of historic and cultural experiences coupled with great experiences in nature as well as first class attractions.
In Southern Jutland there are an abundance of things to experience. In fact, you would have to go on a very long holiday to experience it all.
To make it a little easier, we have created a list of our personal top 10 attractions in the region:
- Highpark Sønderjylland: The only and wildest climbing park of our region
- History Center Dybbøl Banke: History Centre Dybbøl Banke: A living museum experience that includes guns, cannons and battles
- Brundlund Castle: The Castle of Brundlund: Experience beautiful art exhibitions and the history of the castle
- Gram Clay Pit: Dig out your own fossils that are approx. 10. million years old and keep what you find
- Marsk Tower: Fantastic views of the Wadden Sea
- Universe: Learning about science through play
- Knivsbjerg: Knivsbjerg: Beautiful nature area with great views and a play ground
- Kalvø: Is the small island that you can spot from your holiday apartment. The island is a bird reserve and has a scenic hiking path
- Jump-a-Lot: Fun Playland where you'll find activities for all ages.
- Gendarmstien: The Gendarme Path: Popular, 84K hiking route along the coastline of the Danish-German border.
On a rainy day we recommend Arena Aabenraa, where you’ll find a large indoor swimming pool and water slide. In addition, SportsCentrum offers bowling, indoor play area and many other activities.
Regardless of whether you are on vacation with your entire family, close friends or that special someone, a whole new world of experiences awaits you in Denmark’s most Southern region – and from Naturperlen you can reach it all within 45 mins.
Experiences near Naturperlen
Try our interactive map...
Distance - 0 km
Distance - 0 km
Distance - 10 km
Aabenraa Golf Club
Distance - 8 km
Jump A Lot
Distance - 22 km
Distance - 30 km